ACTION FACTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Adelaide Informer has recently changed its business name to Action Faction.
- Action Faction does not guarantee exact dates when delivery and distribution shall take place. The specific days and times of the provision of services during the period allocated for the services shall be at the absolute discretion of Action Faction.
- Delivery timelines apply from the date of receipt of the flyers and payment if relevant.
- Hilly and Rural areas (contact us for details) attract a loading as detailed in our information pack.
- Material weighing over 50 grams per piece will attract a weight/size loading.
- Material sized other than DL or A6 will attract a weight/size loading.
- Rates do not apply to heavy or unusual distributions (including staples, wrapped, inserts, paperclips or items with samples otherwise attached). Please speak to a consultant if your drop falls into this category.
- Material is not to include staples, paper clips, pins or any wrapping without approval.
- Unless otherwise advised flyers must be delivered, labelled according to booking instructions and delivered to Suite 56, Shop 1a, 400 King William Street, Adelaide.
- For OHS purposes flyers must be pre-loaded into boxes weighing no more than 15kg prior to collection and include no staples, please also note your business name on the top of the boxes.
- Action Faction will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage to your materials. As with any delivery or common carrier, risk of loss or damage remains with you and you must insure your materials.
- You are responsible for and must indemnify Action Faction in respect of, any claim, loss or damage, arising out of or relating to, the content of your materials which you give Action Faction to distribute. The content of your materials must comply with all applicable laws.
- Action Faction shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by, any failure or delay to provide, the Services including where such failure or delay is wholly or partly due to any cause or circumstance whatsoever outside the reasonable control of Action Faction.
- All bookings under $1000 incur a $35 service fee.
- Audit reports must be requested prior to distribution commencing.
- Extreme weather conditions will affect all delivery timelines.
- Where any materials cannot be processed, or removed from Action Faction’s premises within two (2) weeks of initial delivery to Action Faction, a minimum cost of storage of $100.00 per week or a charge based on commercial pallet storage rates, whichever is the greater, will be charged to and paid by the customer.
- Where any materials cannot be processed, or removed from Action Faction’s premises within three (3) months of initial delivery to us, Action Faction may at the customer’s cost arrange for removal, destruction or disposal of such material as we see fit.
- Action Faction reserves the right to refuse, suspend or terminate any provision of service or future provision of service at any time by oral or written notice without being required to give any reason and without being liable for any loss or damage incurred by the customer or any third party as a result.
Corflute Signage Terms and Conditions
- Corflute signage installation requires a minimum timeline of 3 days depending on volume.
- Action Faction does not use star droppers and we strive to comply with all Local Government bylaws in regards to the placement of movable signs, however the client takes full responsibility for the legality of signage positions.
- A minimum of 2 weeks is required if council/community group approval is required. Requesting approval from these groups is no guarantee approval will be granted. Additionally, groups may wish to charge a fee for sign placement which will be charged to the client IF a client wishes to go ahead with that specific placement.
- The client is aware that we place no guarantees on all of the corflute signs being returned to the client due to a number of possibilities including but not limited to theft, vandalism, council or community group removal, business or private resident removal.
Printing (flyers only) Terms and Conditions
- Our service requires a minimum 5 day turnaround time from your approval of proof.
For All Services
- Payment is required prior to delivery unless specifically approved.
- Prices may change without notice. All prices listed ex GST.
- Late payments attract an additional $30 per week charge and legal action may apply, with collection charges to be met by the client.
- All quotations are valid only for a period of thirty (30) days and Action Faction may, in its discretion, refuse any purported acceptance by the customer which occurs after that time.
- An order for the provision of services may not be cancelled, except where the prior written consent of Action Faction is obtained, which may be withheld in our discretion.
- Where this consent is granted, and an order is cancelled more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the provision of services (or where relevant, part thereof) a cancellation fee of 10% of the agreed or quoted price in respect of the cancelled services shall be payable by the customer. This cancellation fee is not a penalty but is a genuine pre-estimate of damages incurred by Action Faction, in addition to fees due and owing for Services provided prior to the relevant cancellation
- Where this consent is granted and an order is cancelled less than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the provision of services (or where relevant, part thereof) a cancellation fee of 25% of the agreed or quoted price in respect of the cancelled services shall be payable by the customer. This cancellation fee is not a penalty but is a genuine pre-estimate of damages incurred by Action Faction, in addition to fees due and owing for services provided prior to the relevant cancellation.
Question? Contact Us
Action Faction & Adelaide Letterbox Distribution
Suite 56, Shop 1a
400 King William Street
Ph: 8370 1234